Bring your Land Rover and Range Rover to the Experts
Avoid the high cost of dealerships, and keep your warranty!
Maintenance made easy
See us for factory recommended maintenance services on all makes and models of Land Rover. Routine maintenance will keep your vehicle up and running, and will allow it to be more dependable for your driving pleasure.
Maintain your vehicle and keep your warranty intact. Don't pay dealer prices when you can get a higher level of service and a personal touch for less. If you're unsure what your Rover is due for, give us a call.
You can also set up a pre-purchase inspection so you can be sure you're getting your money's worth on your new ride.
Repairs your vehicle needs
It's inevitable your Land Rover will need the occasional service. Whether major or minor, know that your vehicle is in good hands with our factory-trained technicians. Keep your eyes open for signs of transmission or engine problems. Strange noises, smoke from the tail pipe, or poor performance can all be signs that it's time to bring it into our experts. Remember to invest in regular maintenance to avoid future repairs.
If you've had a fender bender, you're also offered collision, body and paint services. Let us work with your insurance!
Bring your Land Rover to the experts
Save big and avoid dealerships, but keep your warranty!
Factory recommended maintenance services
Completing factory recommended maintenance is crucial to maintaining your factory and extended warranty, along with maintaining your vehicles performance. Why pay dealer prices when these services can be performed at our facility and meet the requirements for your factory and extended warranty? You’ll get a higher level of service and a personal touch for less!
Routine maintenance services
The service intervals recommended by Land Rover are the minimum service maintenance requirements, assuming that driving conditions are normal. If temperatures are higher, you experience stop-and-go traffic, and short trips are more frequent, more frequent maintenance service may be recommended.
Having performance issues with your Land Rover? Look at the minor services below, as one of these may be causing the performance issue. Contact us using this form or call us at 703-751-0069 for more information about the more common maintenance services we provide or to schedule an appointment.
Maintenance services include:
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Brake Pad & Disc (Rotor) Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Fuel Injection System Service
- Oil & Filter Replacement Service
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Throttle Body Service
- Transmission Service
We specialize in both major and minor repairs. Whether it be a spark plug replacement or a full engine rebuild, our certified technicians will have your vehicle running as good as new.
Common signs of engine trouble:
• Check Engine Light
• Coolant Leaks
• Poor gas mileage
• Poor Past Maintenance
• Knocking or Tapping Sounds
• Low oil pressure
• Smoke from the tailpipe
• Timing Chains and Belt
Our engine services:
• Timing Chains and Belts
• Head Gaskets
• Engine Replacements
• Fluid Leaks
• Fuel Injection
• Oxygen Sensors
• Fuel Pumps
• Fuel Filters, and much much more!
When purchasing a pre-owned Land Rover 4x4 many things can be overlooked. Have one of our trained Land Rover 4x4 specialist inspect the vehicle for the most common issues.
Here’s what our inspection includes:
• Exterior: body, lights and mirrors.
• Interior: locks, seat belts, window operation, tilt wheel, cigarette lighter and clocks.
• Air conditioning and heating system performance.
• Electrical system: battery, alternator, starter, wipers, rear defroster, sunroof/convertible tops, instrument lights, horn, warning lights and other interior lights.
• Cooling system: coolant level and condition, cooling fan operation, radiator, water pump and coolant hoses.
• Brake system: brake fluid/condition, wheel cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, brake lines, parking brake, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums.
• Engine: oil level/condition, fluid leaks, drive belt condition, filters, fuel lines/connections and motor mounts.
• Transmission: fluid leaks, transmission mounts
• Steering & Suspension: steering fluid level/condition, pumps, hoses, gear box, wheel bearings, air springs, tires.
Collision Body and Paint
We understand that accidents happen and that it’s not fun for anybody involved, but we will make the process go as quickly and easily as possible. We work with all insurance companies and will handle any claim for you. We will negotiate getting you a rental car directly with your insurance company. Just drop off your car and we will handle the rest. With Overland 4x4 your needs will be met.
• Free Estimates
• Frame Repair
• Frame Straightening
• Custom Auto & Motorcycle Painting
• Electronic Measuring
• Glass work
• Expert Lifetime Paint
• Top Quality Materials
• Insurance Claims
• Direct Repair Facility for Major Insurance Companies